Advertising Agencies In San Diego are at the top of the list when compared to other national agencies. The agencies here can measure up to any ad agency in New York, San Francisco or L.A.. I’ve been around some of the most respected advertising agencies in these cities and can truly say that the creative and functional approach to helping businesses is every bit as good in San Diego.
If you are considering an ad agency for your business, compare and measure each agency by more than just design and recognition. Measure them by how effective they have been for others and whether they give a good bang for the buck.
Here’s how I measure ad agencies against each other:
- How effective are they at achieving their client’s goals?
- How effective are they at connecting with consumers and prompting them to take an action?
- Do they produce a return on investment?
- How hands-on are they with their clients?
- Do they pass down important responsibilities to lower level professionals or even interns?
- Is their design determined by prior research and practical thinking, or just artistry?
- Do they brand companies with a solid messaging foundation?
- Do they use comprehensive marketing approaches?
- Do they have the capacity to offer full services from TV to Internet and beyond?
Some of these questions are hard to answer, but having worked with and competed against some of the best agencies in all of these cities, I’m still impressed with San Diego advertising agencies. I think we attract the best of the best here in San Diego, and because we know we’re up against larger ad agencies, we always have something to prove. We’re concerned with our client’s clients, and we’re driven by building a reputation of excellence. Don’t go out of town when you can get great ad agencies in San Diego.